Update Module Default View
Using Preferences, you can choose the case-related details that automatically appear on the screen when you view a case, complaint, task, time sheet, or cost sheet page. When you open to view an existing case, do you want to see a blank page or every detail (section) of the case or a selection of the case details?
You can view and update your preferences at any time, from anywhere in ArkCase.
1. Click your name in the profile space to open the Profile pop-up menu.
2. Click to select Preference.
3. The Preferences page opens the list of case containers.
4. Click one of the containers to show the list of its sections. The example below is the list of the sections in a Case file.
5. The name of each section appears in a horizontal panel. At the far right in each panel is a button that indicates whether to automatically open this section when you view a case.
Set section view preference
By default, every detail section opens when you view a case file. The buttons switch between Enabled (show this section every time I view a case) and Disabled (do not automatically show this section in every case).
Use Disable to hide sections that you do not want to see on a regular basis. Enabled sections contain case information that is consistently important to you.
Disable simply hides the section, you can open disabled sections from the case page.
Links open individual sections
The ArkCase default is Expanded, the icons appear above the details of every case. When you click an icon, only that section will appear in the detail frame. If the section is disabled, it will open. If the section is enabled, all other sections that appear in the detail frame will close.
To hide the icons from view in all cases, click Collapsed.
Click the Expand/Collapse button to close (or open) the icon list in a case.