The My Document Repository Module is exactly like the Document Repository Module, except it allows the user that is longed in to maintain their personal document repositories without sharing access with any other users.
Available Functionality in the My Document Repository Module
- One or many Document Repositories can be added to store different sets of documents.
- Each Document Repository has the following metadata tables by default: Details, Document Table, Participants Table, History, Tags, References, and Notes.
- Logged in user can create, edit, delete, and version Document Repositories.
- User can manage folders and documents within a repository: Create, Upload, Rename, Edit, Delete, etc.
- Document types and formats are not restricted.
- Logged in user can create folders and sub-folders on the Document Repository.
- The system displays the most recent version of the document in the viewer by default. From the viewer, the user can open and view previous version(s) in the same viewer as separate tabs in the viewer.
- Logged in user can search across all Document Repositories using Global Search. User can narrow down the Global Search by Document Repository names in the system. (i.e. Facet = Document Repository Names; Values in Facet = HR, Policy, etc.)