The Subscriptions Page
The Subscriptions module is a collection of every event action that takes place in relation to a complaint, case, task, person, organization, etc that you have subscribed to through ArkCase. Upon opening the module, the module remains blank until a search is performed from the modules search box.
Note: By default, subscriptions list by modification date ascending order. You can focus and narrow the results by search and filters.
The Subscriptions module’s Detail Frame shows the list of events associated with your subscriptions. Search and facets help you tailor the list to a group of subscriptions or locate a single subscription event.
Note: Local configuration may result in changes to the presentation of the results. The column headings and the format of the content information might be different than the examples here.
Navigating the results
A page is defined by the number of items you choose to display in the Detail Frame at one time. To change the number of rows that display on the screen, open the Items per page drop down arrow and select 5, 10, 20, or 50 per page.
Note: By default, the items per page is set to 20.
To move between pages:
1. Use the chevron buttons to go to the next page >or to go to the last page >>and to go to the previous page < or to go to the first page <<.
2. Or use the page up/down buttons to the right of your current page number.
Result Data Columns
- Event – Is the system record of an action/event that has taken place.
- Parent Number – Is assigned by the system when the item is created (note: click the number to open the complaint, case, or task).
- Type – Identifies each item as complaint, case, or task.
- Modified – Is the date in which the item was created or last updated.