The Subscriptions module is a collection of every event—action—that is taken on complaints, cases, and tasks you are following.
When actions take place on items you are following, ArkCase makes a record of the event. You can view these events in the Subscriptions module.
The results (content) of the module are based on a predefined search. Upon opening the module, the system retrieves all subscriptions belonging to you. By default, subscriptions list by modification date ascending order. You can focus and narrow the results by search and filters.
The page Detail frame shows the list of your subscription events. By default, ArkCase retrieves all events when you open the Subscriptions module. Search and facets help you tailor the list to a group of subscriptions or locate a single subscription event.
Note: Local configuration may result in changes to the presentation of the results. The column headings and the format of the content information might be different than the examples here.
Adjusting the column widths
You can compress the viewing space of the results by narrowing the width of the columns.
- Place the pointer in the column heading and move it to the right edge of the column.
- When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow, hold down the left mouse button and drag to re-size the width.
Reorganizing the results list
You can change the sort-by criteria to re-order the list.
- Click a column title to view the list of options.
- Select ascendingor descending. The list will re-order using the column sort-by data.
Navigating the results
The results are divided into groups, or pages. A page is defined by the number of items you choose to display on the screen at one time.
To change the number of rows that display on the screen, open the Items per page arrow to see the options.
To move between pages,
- Use the navigator bar at the bottom of the results list by clicking the box showing the page number, or
- Click one of the chevron buttons to go to the next page >or to go to the last page >> and to go to the previous page < or to go to the first page << .
The data included in the results are:
Is the system record of an action taking place.
Is the title of the complaint or case you are following.
Identifies each item as complaint or case.
Is the date on which the event occurred.
Facets appear in the Browse frame of the Subscriptions page. Facets are like filters. Use one or more facets to narrow the number of results that display. Each facet shows the number of results that correspond to that filter.
Select or clear the facet check box(s) to create a filter. The results will modify as you make the selections.
Use the Search box to search all content for matches to your key word criteria.
A drop-down list will open from the Search field, showing up to 10 of the results returned.
- Click the Subscribe button in the Action panel of the complaint, case, or task.
- Click the Unsubscribe button in the Action panel frame of the complaint, case, or task, or
- On your profile page, select the subscription from the Subscriptions section and click Unsubscribe (by either button or trash can icon).