You can return to your profile page at any time to update professional details as changes occur, for example, change to your title or role, which appears in the ArkCase Profile frame when you are logged in, or changes to your contact information. (Updating Your Profile)
- Click your User Profile frameto open the pop-up menu.
- Select My Profile from the list of options. Your Profile page opens.
- Navigate the page to add and update your profile.
- Click the Unknown hypertext or the existing hypertext to open a pop-up text box. The box will contain the current information, or will be empty.
The underlined fields can be updated. The red Unknown indicates no existing information.
- Enter the details that you want to appear in any of the fields of your profile. In this example, enter your title.
- To clear the field of existing content, click the Clear(X in the text field) icon.
- To save your entry, click the Save(check mark box) button. The new detail appears in your profile. In this example, your title will appear in the ArkCase Profile frame.
- To close the box without saving changes, click the Close(X box) button.
You can change profile details at any time by clicking the current content and updating the information in the pop-up box.
- Continue through every field that you want to add or change.
Adding or changing your picture
- Click the Change Picture Windows Explorer opens your shared drives and folders.
- Locate and select the image you want to upload.
- When the file name appears in the File namefield, click Open. The image is added to your profile.
Acceptable image file formats are .jpeg/jpg, .png, and .gif.
The user/security group(s) to which you belong appears in the Groups section of the page.
The Profile page lists your subscriptions. You elected to receive notification when these items change.
To re-sort the order in which multiple items display in the list, click the down-arrow in the column heading to open the selection box.
To show the list without the column, click Hide Column.
To un-subscribe a subscription, click the Delete (trash can) button. Or click to select the item(s), which will highlight the line, and click Unsubscribe Selected on the title bar. Once a case item is unsubscribed, you will receive no further notification.
Click the Change Password button. Refer to the changing password page for instructions.
Closing the Profile Page
When the information is complete, click one of the modules in the Navigation frame or log out of ArkCase.