ArkCase is a collection of individual, and integrated, modules designed for managing the case process. The module names you see may be different than those in the list shown below. Your organization can configure the OOTB ArkCase module labels to its business terminology.
The Navigation frame is the list of the OOTB ArkCase modules. Your organization may not use all of them, and can configure those it uses and what roles (RBAC) have access to each module. Local configuration also determines access permissions–not all team members can view and modify all case-related files in progress.
The modules are integrated and connected by hyperlinks throughout the ArkCase application. Starting with newly created items, a business workflow moves items through the completion phases—from creation to close. Tasks get associated to the complaint or case, as do people, organizations, documents, time, costs, and calendar events. Online action—review, approval, rejection, rework, disposition—automatically updates status and triggers the pre-defined business process that moves the item to the next person or next step in the overall workflow. Search and audit read all data stored in the system and return only results that the requester has permission to access. All the other modules (Document, My Documents, Notifications, Subscriptions, Tags, Cost Tracking, Time Tracking, Data Analytics, Log Analytics, and Admin) allow the user to leverage application functionality that will help with many different aspects of their day to day workload.
- The Dashboard is your ArkCase landing page—it's the first page that opens when you log in. Status information is consolidated into widgets. The Dashboard widgets show status of complaints, cases, and tasks.
- The ArkCase Complaints module provides tracking for the pre-case incidents. Use it to collect and associate details, people, organizations and supporting documentation necessary for creating and closing a case.
- Case Files
- The ArkCase Case Files module provides an efficient way to collect and track case information, review and approve cases, and close cases—all part of a seamless, integrated process.
- The ArkCase Queue Module provides the ability to configure a queue based workflow around specific states. This means the queue workflow can be configured to jump to multiple different steps (queues) in the overall workflow from any of the different queues.
- The ArkCase Tasks module provides task functionality that allows manual and automated creation per workflow process rules. Task can be completed by participants, assignees, reviewers and approvers. New Tasks are identified for action throughout the phases of a case.
- The ArkCase People module manages your person contacts. ArkCase provides an intuitive mechanism to manage the people associated with your case management solution.
- The ArkCase Organization module manages your organization contacts. ArkCase provides an intuitive mechanism to manage the organizations associated with your case management solution.
- The ArkCase Documents module allows user the ability to create new repositories to store documents that are not related directly to cases or other objects in the system.
- My Documents
- The ArkCase My Documents module is exactly like the Documents Module, except it allows the user that is longed in to maintain their personal document repositories without sharing access with any other users.
- The ArkCase Search module has an advanced Search that surveys all case-related content that you have permissions to see (complaints, cases, tasks, documents, people, organizations, etc.). You can create very specific searches by entering words, phrases, and exact phrases in the Search free-form text box. The results can be narrowed by search facets.
- The ArkCase Reports module makes available a set of parameters from which to define reports and retrieve information from the application in table form, pie charts, etc.
- The ArkCase Notifications module is a collection of all notification events that ArkCase creates when you are assigned or unassigned a complaint, case, task, person, organization, etc.
- The ArkCase Subscriptions module is a collection of every event—action—that is taken on a complaint, case, task, person, organization, etc.
- The ArkCase Tags module enriches your information for future discovery. The Tags module allows users to add tags to cases, documents, tasks, etc. to categorize and enrich information. Users can then search using the Tags module and filter results to discover information stored in the application.
- Cost Tracking
- The ArkCase Cost Tracking module provides the capability to track all expenses associated to each item you are working on—each complaint and case.
- Time Tracking
- The ArkCase Time Tracking module provides the capability to track all time associated to each item you are working on—each category that applies.
- The ArkCase Audit module provides users the ability to view all activity (events) occurring on complaints, cases, tasks, person, organizations, etc. in the application.
- The ArkCase Administration module provides users the ability to configure application settings throughout the application. The module is the central location for configuring ArkCase to fit your business requirements and terminology.